Novi Stars is a series of dolls and merchandise released by MGA Entertainment. A company responsible for the Lalaloopsy, Bratzillaz, and many other series.
The series began back in 2012 before going on Hiatus Christmas of 2013. As of fall 2014, the last line of Novi Stars were released before it was officially discontinued.
On each doll, a short story is packaged explaining the origins of Novi Stars:
"We're the NOVI STARS and we've arrived! We're here on Earth to try new things, update your fashion trends, and make new friends. We can't wait to find out what on Earth is going on?!"
At the very start of the series, four characters were introduced. With four soon following after them, along with many others.
When the series went on hiatus a total of 16 characters were introduced, and when the series picked back up, came 4 more, bringing the total to 20 as of now.
For more information on each girl, please click on her name leading to their own pages.
- Una Verse: A Dazzling diva!
- Ari Roma: The Bubbly airhead!
- Alie Lectric: A wise and shy girl!
- Mae Tallick: A Clumsy Chatterbox!
- Nita Light: The imaginative artist!
- Tula Toned: Colorful and Daring!
- Malie Tasker: Very Organized!
- Sila Clops: Happy and Perky!
- Cici Thru: Sister of Gail; longing to be noticed!
- Gail Lexi: The calmer sister of Cici!
- Anne Arctic: The cool sweetie with a warm heart!
- Ina Ferna: Passionate!
You can find information about the pets on the character pages!
- (Nita Light does not own a pet)
- Lava Lamp
- Makeup supplies
- The novi Stars may have been partially inspired by a toy series that came out around the 80's called Spectra which was a doll series of characters who came to earth to explore it and learn about the different fun things there. They had glittery, metallic designs, much like the Novi Stars dolls.
- It's been revealed that the Novi girls live in California.